Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Introduction to Me

Hello My name is Taylor. I named my blog after my pet bird as he takes up much of my time and writing when I do write. He is a little  Parrottlet picture a pocket Macaw. He is yellow with blue under his wings and I have had him since I was a senior in high school. He has been through a lot with me, and has always been able to put a smile on my face. I enjoy running playing video games and listening to music, and most importantly hanging out with friends and family.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor,

    You named your bird after a character in literature and honestly that's very typical of you. However, I figured you would've named him after a poet like Dickinson or Whitman. Please post pictures of birdie!!! Can't wait to see what you write about, after you told us about your 250 page novel I've been interested to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to see a picture of King Midas soon! I have never owned a bird as we have cats. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to own a bird! Please share a picture. My cats would never allow me to have a bird, fish, or any other small creature.

    ReplyDelete